Chávez's supporters attend mass rallies downtown Caracas
Platforms were setup near the Presidential Palace and other areas. Chávez's supporters are attending events in support of Hugo Chávez
- Germany advises nationals to stay away from rallies in Venezuela
- Global media highlight suspension of Chávez's inauguration
- VP Maduro calls for compliance with court ruling on Chávez's swearing-in
- Capriles: Court decision solves nothing but a problem in Chávez's party
- Top court decides that President Chávez does not need to take oath again
Several platforms have been set up downtown Caracas near the Presidential Palace and other main areas. Meanwhile, President Hugo Chávez's supporters continue gathering.
Officers of different security forces have deployed downtown.
At first she agreed that I use her real name, that she had no problems with that at all. After all, living with HIV had driven her to help others – as a workshop facilitator giving talks and conducting seminars, or as a volunteer for local AIDS Service Organizations like Acción Solidaria (Solidary Action) and Mujeres Unidas por la Salud (Women United for Health, or Musa), a support group network for HIV-positive women. But when we were well into the interview, the realization that she might lose her private health insurance coverage made her change her mind.