Chávez's supporters attend mass rallies downtown Caracas
Platforms were setup near the Presidential Palace and other areas. Chávez's supporters are attending events in support of Hugo Chávez
- Germany advises nationals to stay away from rallies in Venezuela
- Global media highlight suspension of Chávez's inauguration
- VP Maduro calls for compliance with court ruling on Chávez's swearing-in
- Capriles: Court decision solves nothing but a problem in Chávez's party
- Top court decides that President Chávez does not need to take oath again
Several platforms have been set up downtown Caracas near the Presidential Palace and other main areas. Meanwhile, President Hugo Chávez's supporters continue gathering.
Officers of different security forces have deployed downtown.
At least 30 years had passed since his last visit to Caracas. He had little time to become an expert on moving about in such a complicated metropolis. Whether it was hopping on the subway, finding directions, playing waiting games at public agencies, eating whatever he could and sleeping wherever he could, Guerrero senior had been wandering the streets for 60 days, and thanks to "the boys" he found some sort of relief by way of helping hands.