Cuban newspaper changes Fidel Castro's statement on Chávez's health
The former Cuban president stated that it was up to the Venezuelan Government and President Hugo Chávez's relatives to provide information about Chávez's health
Answering on February 3 whether he had news about the Venezuelan president, Fidel Castro said, "much better. He is recovering." However, the electronic edition of Granma said that the statement was "revised and updated" by Castro, and the statement was rephrased as follows, "Yes, everyday. He is recovering, according to the latest medical report I received today, Sunday, February 3 at noon." He added that "although it has been difficult and tough days, our doctors are devoted to this task; that is all I can say. It is up to the Bolivarian Government and his (Chávez's) relatives to provide information."
Translated by Jhean Cabrera
No pellets, tear gas or 9mm firearm projectiles were enough. Several unpublished videos confirm what some witnesses had already warned in the very afternoon of February 12: that day, the Bolivarian National Intelligence Service (Sebin) shot a different type of bullets whose ammunition shells were picked up by the very officers who triggered the weapons.